On August 6, 1950, the Barbados Advocate explored the history of St. Philip’s coastline, from the Crane and Sam Lord’s Castle to Cobbler’s Reef and Ragged Point Lighthouse, revealing the stories, legends and landmarks that shaped the parish.
The Church of the Nazarene was officially established in Barbados on August 26, 1926, with six churches at Black Rock, Bank Hall, Collymore Rock,...
The Barbados Mercury and Bridgetown Gazette share reports on resistance to enslavement and unsavoury conditions.
A servant is found guilty of having sulfuric acid.